This is the ball from the Lions mouth... Who can run?

Hello, My name is Jason

Thank you for checking my post..

The goal is to take the world by a neverending storm. I've just signed up for the Ableton Complete course starting May 20th 2019 and hope to become connected to many colleagues here in the community.

Currently living in China, Originally from Hollywood California (LA) . 

Please check my Websties and send me a chat when you have some space or time. 

Any performers that want to have content added to the website please contact me at your earlist convenience.  

Love & Light, Motion & Interpretation, Space & Time

Jason Ryan Brenner

Lovehouse Music Group

www.allhouserecords.com

www.djlovehouse.com

This is the start to my production career..  After reaching top 100 DJ in China 3 years in a row, it's time to get the ball rolling and get my performance art on the world stages.. 

My inspirations include so many with just a few to name, Josh Wink, DJ Dan, Doc Martin, Eddie Amador, Blaze, Roger Sanchez, David Guetta, Hot Since 82, AC/DC, CCRW, all 70 soft classic rock artist, Tony Humphries, Jesse Outlaw, Teddy Q, Rob Vaughn, Frankie Knuckles, Carl Cox, Todd Terry, Simon from Defected, MAW, Lil Louie Vega, Joe Clausell, T. Regisford, Marques Wyatt, Pete Tong, Afrojack, Mousse T, DJ Pierre, Dimitri from Paris, Ani from DeeLite, Dimitri from DeeLite, DJ Duke, Daft Punk, Colleen Shannon + so many more the list would just keep going for ages... 

music

Members login at top right or click here to register to add your comment or question.