by Kaiodi in Dubstep about January 30, 2019 - report

Moonboy - Alien Invazion (Kaiodi Remix)

Haven't been able to put anything in here yet since my internet died soon after I uploaded the track so I couldn't put any info in. But yeah this is my Alien Invazion remix, a sorta Excision/Virtual Riot/ Murda style fuckin banger!! Actually did this super quickly, within about a week, which is hella fast for me, even with my shitty workflow. Moonboy is truly one of my greatest heroes and I love everything he does as much as is possible, and I sincerely hope that he will continue to go on and do great, amazing things in the future. Keep it up. Much love man

Reviews: 3 • Score 0 • Views: 344
Browse by

by chad jackson about March 15, 2019

Awesome job man i really enjoyed!! im into that heavy shit.

I hope to be able to make something as good as this in the future

Shit is dope!!

• Score: 0

by Kushan Singh about January 31, 2019

Holy shit! More like invade those fuckin aliens. Loved it.

Great jobe dude:)

2 comments
    • Kaiodi
      by Kaiodi
      January 31, 2019

Damn thanks so much!!!

• Kaiodi
      by Kaiodi
      January 31, 2019

And yeah the theme confused even myself. It's a bunch of Shodan samples from System Shock. Great game. There's a dude on Soundcloud who gives out all of these game and movie vocal packs for free... He's called Angel de Leon I think

by Zachary Russell about January 31, 2019

This is awesome dude. Like WOW you did a great job with this. Wish I could get my dub tracks to sound like yours! Only practice & time at this point. I mean I'm biased  cause I love dubstep & trap (lotta other hard stuff) but I think this is the best thing I've heard on this forum so far. I don't know if I'm at your level or what DAW you use but maybe in the future we could collab on something! Keep up the good work!

3 comments
    • Zachary Russell
      by Zachary Russell
      January 31, 2019

10/10 score

• Kaiodi
      by Kaiodi
      January 31, 2019

Yeah sure if I get the time! I use Ableton Live 10 Standard. I used 9 Lite for just under two years, which was a massive pain in the ass. Nothing in this was recorded as midi btw. It's all the original stems from the track and my own samples and sounds. T...  more

• Zachary Russell
      by Zachary Russell
      February 7, 2019

I'm on 9 standard and want to upgrade so badly, I feel you, the 16/8 track limit can be a huge pain. I could tell some of it was stems but good to know. Still there's good ass arrangement going on regardless lol

You must login to post a review.