by Matthew Bowden 1 in Trance about January 12, 2019 - report

Soldiers of Fortune - Remix

Sorry its been a while matey's! Been moving house, though i will need to move again soon haha Working on this little buppy at the moment. Would love a little feed back on this if any one has the time? - Matt

Reviews: 2 • Score 1 • Views: 297
Browse by

by pblank about January 19, 2019

Hey Matt nice job on this agiain good sound & good strong ideas. I think the track would benift from restructuring your parts eg. I think that maybe lay off having  the track begin with the kick. Also the lead /theme Wah is the strongest part of the track and could maybe brought in after the vocal /speach .  I do like the atmosperic pads line, would have liked to hear more of that build up.  

1 comment
    • Matthew  Bowden 1
      by Matthew Bowden 1
      January 22, 2019

Cheers for the detail matey! I agree the drop could do with some love and like the idea of stepping it in more at the beginning. Perhaps I’ll revisit this after I finish on the one I started the other day!

by Adam Furmage about January 12, 2019

Hey Matthew i really enjoyed this. Love the bass you've got going. Massive? The arrangment is great too. Where did you get your vocals from? Great stuff!

2 comments
    • Matthew  Bowden 1
      by Matthew Bowden 1
      January 12, 2019

Thanks man! I just recorded them off a broadcast from 1939, Nevil Chamberlain announcement that we were at war with Germany

• Matthew  Bowden 1
      by Matthew Bowden 1
      January 12, 2019

Not sure why it keeps deleting half my comments. This one was made with Predator 2 similar to a Reece Bass, infact probably the same haha

You must login to post a review.