by JonBoyd in Hip Hop about November 15, 2018 - report

Is it too repetative or muddy?

I have been into making these sort of tracks meant for autotune style rappers like future or gunna ysl.  I am not sure though.  I don't really get any feedback on soundcloud so I don't know if I am catching the wave or not.  What do you guys think of the vibe?  Would you change anything?  This is the style my current music emulates so I would like to furher hone in on it and see where it takes me.

Reviews: 2 • Score 1 • Views: 276
Browse by

by Thomas Anderson about November 28, 2018

I agree with Al. Clap hurts my ears man..., everything sounds like it's on the same frequency range...., I like the piano though ;)

• Score: 0

by Alex Phountzi 1 about November 21, 2018

I think you are on the right track. The track lacks low end though and the clap was sounding very harsh on my headphones. Have you tried any acappellas of the kinda of stuff you're into over your beats? In this form it is a rough demo imo

• Score: 0
    2 comments
    • JonBoyd
      by JonBoyd
      November 22, 2018

I haven't. This track was actually EXTREMELY muddy at first. I in the end actually put brickwall cut offs on both the low and high end to cope with some crazy frequencies. The bass is actually massive in the original and the synth is ear piercing haha s...  more

• Alex Phountzi 1
      by Alex Phountzi 1
      November 22, 2018

Ah ok, are you eqing the master then?

You must login to post a review.