by Matthew Bowden 1 in Trance about November 12, 2018 - report

Any better? Had a tidy up and restructure!

I realise trance is not everyone's thing. I will start a new one tomorrow I promise! A rather friendly chap approached me about mastering. I would love to know if anyone here thinks its ready? or have I ruined it haha! 

Many Many thanks

Matt

Reviews: 5 • Score 1 • Views: 312
Browse by

by Thomas Anderson about November 29, 2018

Kick is too loud. Mix needs balancing.8 min track? Wow

• Score: 0

by Max Achar about November 24, 2018

Great track. I haven't heard the previous track either.

by JonBoyd about November 15, 2018

I have to say this is dope! I love this kind of music.  I could never make it myself.  I don't know how you guys get that motion and fluidity that electronic production has.  I know its largely on account of using effects and harmonies properly but It hasn't come to me in my skill set.  I did make one house beat before which is the furtherest I've moves from hiphop.  I still didn't have this sort of moving storytelling type of musical vibe that you hear in tracks like this one.  Love it man!

by David Sephton about November 13, 2018

sounding prettty good MAtt - good job

Arash contacted me - he's looking for tracks to master to build up his portfolio - think its a free service - plan to hook up with him shortly

2 comments
    • Matthew  Bowden 1
      by Matthew Bowden 1
      November 14, 2018

Yes same guy! He has my track at the moment and has been very helpful. I will upload the results tomorrow I should think! Suffice to say I’m a tad excited! Never done anything like this before with anything I have made! Thanks for the feedback, very much ...  more

• Matthew  Bowden 1
      by Matthew Bowden 1
      November 14, 2018

Ps, it’s the first one free then £12 after that! Stay tuned

by Alex Phountzi 1 about November 12, 2018

I can't remember earlier version of this but this sounding pretty tight Matthew. Who approached you about mastering? If they are not charging too much then maybe you could try with this one?

2 comments
You must login to post a review.