by Zachary Russell in Dubstep about October 15, 2018 - report

HalloWub - 1st dub track made

Hey Guys,

So it's almost a little over a year since I started producing and I finally made a dub track which has been my goal for a bit. Getting this to even sound decent was a struggle, only using Ableton & a free plugin on this one. So I honestly just want to know what you guys think. I'm pretty shit at mastering but it's been getting better & I know it aint the best track in the world but its something for now!

Reviews: 3 • Score 2 • Views: 361
Browse by

by Jason Joe King about April 12, 2019

pretty good.  Like the groove you get with the sampling towards end,  just make it hit harder, maybe some cowbell to. 

• Score: 0

by Matthew Bowden 1 about October 15, 2018

I wouldn’t be so hard on yourself! I think you’ve done a good job
    1 comment

by Alex Phountzi 1 about October 15, 2018

Congrats on where you have got to Zachary. I like the bass and synth elements and the drum programming is appropriate but I think you could really work on your drums. I would suggest a more electronic sounding set of drums and perhaps more syncopation against the groove with other percussion or drum elements. You've done well given that you've only been doing it a year!

1 comment
    • Zachary Russell
      by Zachary Russell
      October 16, 2018

Thanks and appreciate it, I'll def try that on the next track and work on getting more elements in the rhythm section

You must login to post a review.