by Oliver Evans in House about 18 February - report

Revilo & Costa - Realise (Original Mix)

Hey all,

After our last collab 'Reach Me' both myself and Costa have been busy in the studio working on our 4 track EP. So here is track 2 'Realise' which is a bass driven atmospheric number.

As always thanks for listening and all thoughts/feedback welcome!

Revilo

Update: I woke up to find out that Jesse Saunders is a fan of this track so pretty happy about that! :)

Reviews: 2 • Score 3 • Views: 611
Browse by

by Al Blivious about 19 February

Great track Oliver and Costa, love the way it kicks in at arouns 1.20, that bassline really drives it in a less than obvious way. Brilliant you are getting some big djs supporting, Jesse is a house a legend so what more could ask for.....the arrangement, overall production and mix sounds spot on. How are you guys releasing the EP?

1 comment
    • Oliver Evans
      by Oliver Evans
      20 February

Nice one Al, thanks for listening. We are going to use the EP as a demo to submit to some labels. I think it's best to submit a few rather than the odd track here and there? Cheers

by Steve Reightler about 19 February

Quality as usual ;)  What were you using for your bass?  It sounds like an FM bass of some sort.

1 comment
    • Oliver Evans
      by Oliver Evans
      20 February

Nice one Steve, glad to hear it gets the thumbs up! The bass is made up a sine wave with a layered up bass sound in NI Massive with plenty of FX and EQ etc.

You must login to post a review.