by Oliver Evans in House about 23 October 2017 - report

Revilo - Boogie To That (Original Version)

One of many tracks I've been working on over the weekend. As always any feedback/thoughts welcome.

Thanks for listening,

Oliver

Reviews: 9 • Score 4 • Views: 1280
Browse by

by Stephen Lynch about 3 May

Your on fire man! I'd love to remix this if their is any remix opportunities. Top notch again man

• Score: 0

by Michelle Mai about 6 November 2017

Nice work!
    1 comment

by Javi 6 about 5 November 2017

woow very good !!

1 comment

by Derek Coan about 31 October 2017

Nice Prudction Oliver keep up the great work!!
    1 comment

by Ben McGreal about 28 October 2017

Great track mate, really well produced! bassline and vocals are perfect! your best one yet

1 comment
    • Oliver Evans
      by Oliver Evans
      28 October 2017

Thanks mate, good to hear! Really pleased with this one. Hoping to post up some more music this week!

by John Sheerin about 24 October 2017

If I heard this on the blind Id know it was one of yours Oliver, great work dude! EP on the way??

1 comment
    • Oliver Evans
      by Oliver Evans
      25 October 2017

A bit like 'The Voice' but we can call it 'The Tune'? You could be onto something there John! Haha. Glad you like it dude, definitely one for the EP

by Stefano Costa about 24 October 2017

Hey man, really good track love the bass well done :-)
    1 comment
    • Oliver Evans
      by Oliver Evans
      24 October 2017

Thanks man, glad you like it! ")

by AlBlivious about 23 October 2017

Sounding great Oliver, you are definitely nailing this sound. No changes I would suggest right now though have you played this out?

2 comments
    • Oliver Evans
      by Oliver Evans
      24 October 2017

Thanks Al, I'm playing in Bristol tomorrow night so going to road test it properly then. I'll let you know how it goes down :)

• Oliver Evans
      by Oliver Evans
      25 October 2017

Hey Al, I tested this last night and it worked the dancefloor nicely. Definitely my favourite production of mine so far that I have played out.

by Steve Reightler about 23 October 2017

Nice one, Oliver!  The bass is sick as usual.  I am thinking that the hats are maybe a little thin.  The sound I'm hearing in my head is something with more crunch.  Try adding a little more saturation/distortion and maybe experiment with transposing them down 1 or 2 notches.  But great work overall.

1 comment
    • Oliver Evans
      by Oliver Evans
      24 October 2017

Thanks Steve, I am already using the Devastor multiband distortion plugin on the Drums to give it some dirt. I did try various settings but didn't want to overkill it as the rest of the track is quite clean sounding. I guess it's all personal taste. Glad ...  more

You must login to post a review.