by Dantezav in Trance about September 27, 2017 - report

DanteZav - VIMANA

In this project I wanted to stay away from conventional basslines for trance and progressive faster paced electronica and used a choir instead with a single voice, I sampled it and processed it with the vst plug-in Manipulator from infected mushroom as I needed it to sit lower in the frequency spectrum. this introduced a whole new array of problems since it wasn't sitting right with my kick but i wasn't gonna give up on the idea that they could actually coexist -__- .

so after mixing these two for hours under a microscope they finally came together as one and lived happily ever after =)

Reviews: 2 • Score 0 • Views: 841
Browse by

by phua about September 30, 2017

Wow, Cool Dude!

• Score: 0

by Alex Phountzi 1 about September 27, 2017

Well done Dante, to my ears it sounds like the microscopic mixing worked well. I like how you switch to a more syncopated drum pattern in this as well

• Score: 0
    1 comment
    • Dantezav
      by Dantezav
      September 28, 2017

thanks Al, I can only stay on the four on the floor rhythm for so long until I feel like it's time to switch to something else.
      By the way I did all the spoken narration in this track, I of course sound very dorky in real life but with the help of Vsts I...  more

You must login to post a review.