by Dakoda Sada 2 in Other about 13 June - report

"Happy as a Clam"

old school, old school...

Reviews: 3 • Score 0 • Views: 216
Browse by

by pblank about 17 June

i like this & time after time you always bring something new & better to the forum. your sounds are very clear & to the point. i think that you would be good in a band where you could mix your ideas & sounds in with guitars, bass, strings etc etc i think it would just colour those parts that are empty

1 comment
    • Dakoda Sada 2
      by Dakoda Sada 2
      18 June

hey thanks,
      yeah , a nice twangy guitar would let me sound a bit less like "depeche mode" and a bit more like "new order" :-)
      that would be great...
      thanks,
      Dakoda.

by Cris Ferro about 15 June

it has a very retro feeling! i dig it! 

check out my post as well please! http://community.pointblankmusicschool.com/track/view/3677/i-need-your-help-galantis-remix-competition

• Score: 0

by Al Blivious about 13 June

Great I love this have you changed this from the session last week when you played this? Happy as a clam ,great title. You could probably make use of some interesting reverbs and delays there lots of space in this

1 comment
    • Dakoda Sada 2
      by Dakoda Sada 2
      14 June

I trimmed the lead synth back to not compete with the vocals as much and made more space by automating the mix on the reverb to be a little drier "during" the vocal phrases but increased the wetness on the tail of some phrases.

You must login to post a review.