by Claudio Melis in Experimental about 13 June - report

Iscuritat

VIDEO -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLQLybDixo

Track extracted from the album "Art Has No Diplomacy"

"The Unconscious is locked into a picture,, white or dark, she sees and loops crossing the oceans of time to find you"

Dark Electronic Music Video of the track "Iscuritat" wrritten and directed by mebitek & Serena Pilloni.

mebitek.bandcamp.com/album/art-has-no-diplomacy

co-produced with nootempo.net Sardinia

Art Has No Diplomacy is a deep album full of cinematic atmospheres with dark sound environment that explores the unconscious and bring the listener in an introspective journey. Mebitek‘s music is a mix of visual dark and refined suggestions, acid beats travelling through orchestral soundscapes. An experimental and innovative musical approach that contains a social message pointing the light on anguish and human loneliness. An amazing work realized in Sardinia, showing once again a powerful artistic collaboration that goes beyond the sea creating connections between different artists , our island has produced independent high quality music and artistic projects.

The new album, officially released on 9th March, 2017, is available on CD in a special limited edition and in the most common digital stores.

Reviews: 3 • Score 2 • Views: 143
Browse by

by Al Blivious about 15 June

Excellent sound design and atmospheric buildup, really excellent work and good luck with the release Claudio

1 comment
    • Claudio Melis
      by Claudio Melis
      15 June

thx so much Al! check out the video too as always

by Cris Ferro about 15 June

lol i  can picture this on a transformer trailer! great job dude!

check out my post as well please! http://community.pointblankmusicschool.com/track/view/3677/i-need-your-help-galantis-remix-competition

1 comment

by Oliver Evans about 13 June

Great work as always Claudio.

1 comment
You must login to post a review.