by John ØLdbøŸ in House about 8 June - report

Dive Time

Cant make PIMP so thought Id put this up for a day or two for some feedback. 

Reviews: 4 • Score 1 • Views: 143
Browse by

by Cris Ferro about 15 June

that little clarinet makes the track , it does need to be mix down better tho ,  other than that great job bro

check out my post as well please! http://community.pointblankmusicschool.com/track/view/3677/i-need-your-help-galantis-remix-competition

• Score: 0

by Oliver Evans about 12 June

Great work, different to your usual stuff but you've done a great job. I think with that synth part up in the mix you'd be onto a winner!

1 comment
    • John ØLdbøŸ
      by John ØLdbøŸ
      14 June

Hey Oliver, hows things? Thanks for the feedback, Im not sure about this? Not because its a bit different from my usual stuff, I can't put my finger on it to be honest?

by Al Blivious about 10 June

Love the feel of this. I think you could bring the that main hook up a bit and the organ part a touch

1 comment
    • John ØLdbøŸ
      by John ØLdbøŸ
      14 June

Hey Al, as I was saying to Oliver above, I can't put my finger on it but somethings not grabbing me with this track? Ive had very little time in the last few months to get in the studio but what Ive wanted to concentrate on this year was to try and define...  more

by DJIJK x about 10 June

Love this mate

2 comments
    • John ØLdbøŸ
      by John ØLdbøŸ
      14 June

Cheers dude, glad you dig it. As you can see from my comments to Al and Oliver Im not all over this. Not sure why? Ill be taking it down soon to ( maybe ) work on it. I might have a change of heart?

• DJIJK x
      by DJIJK x
      17 June

Nah mate...its really nice. Its good to try different stuff. Your music is an expression of you after all.

You must login to post a review.