by Oliver David in House about 12 May - report

UK Garage: Inner City - Good Love Remix

Hey, I'm producing UKG, or at least... I try (:! UK feedback needed..!!! I'm Swiss so it's difficult for me to get "real" opinions and feedbacks on the production and mix for UKG. The genre is pretty unknown in my country! Thanks goyz !! 

Reviews: 4 • Score 2 • Views: 476
Browse by

by Oliver Evans about 15 May

Nice track, sounding good. I agree with the others on the vocals though, they just need adjusting in the mix and you'll be onto a winner.

1 comment
    • Oliver David
      by Oliver David
      16 May

thanks for the review man and glad you like it! I'm gonna do another mix!

by Ed Hearne about 14 May

Cool track dude but I think the vocal could benefit from coming through in the mix. Other than that you have a good sound going on here

1 comment
    • Oliver David
      by Oliver David
      16 May

thanks for your feedback mate! After listening on various speakers I defo agree. gotta work on these vocals ;) !

by Steve Reightler about 12 May

Nice track.  Love the bass :)

1 comment

by Al Blivious about 12 May

You've got a pretty authentic sound going in the production. It may be the room im listneing in but the vocal is really not cutting through for me, maybe it needs to be louder in the mix. Beyond that I really like this and I was down at the Gas club raving to this sound back in the day ;) good work

3 comments
    • Oliver David
      by Oliver David
      12 May

thanks very much for the feedback and I'm glad you like it! I would love to see how clubs in the golden age of ukg looked like. I was too young ;)

• Al Blivious
      by Al Blivious
      12 May

This was a key night for the sound in the late 90s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqp0vQOAl8A

• Oliver David
      by Oliver David
      12 May

wow great, thanks alot!! still listening to garage nation compilations, love em ! great footage!

You must login to post a review.