by Robert Seniuta in IDM about September 11, 2015 - report

Mini House (Raw Analogue)

I created some variations in drums using some loops and legato mode in Ableton triggering it live with key mapping. This is rather raw idea of a track. I used only Live plug-ins, exept the mastering stage. The meter of the track is 7/4 + 9/4. I hope you like it!

Reviews: 3 • Score 1 • Views: 1292
Browse by

by Reydes about September 13, 2015

Agree with the others, great sound, great chilled vibe, but there's no variations at all. Great potential, need to be expanded asap.

2 comments
    • Robert Seniuta
      by Robert Seniuta
      September 14, 2015

Hey I've just replaced the soundcloud file. I've added some automation, to add some movement.

• Reydes
      by Reydes
      September 15, 2015

Clearly better Robert, what about add some variations on the drums?

by MartynAudio about September 13, 2015

Nice vibes here Robert!! I could listen to this happily - very summery and chilled, 

The little synth hook could perhaps do with some variation, or maybe just a bit of a filter in and out every so often. The vocals are nice, remind me of some of the samples that Mr Scruff uses , great work! 

1 comment
    • Robert Seniuta
      by Robert Seniuta
      September 14, 2015

Hey, I've just replaced soundcloud file. Give it a listen and let me know if it's better :)

by Steve Reightler about September 11, 2015

I really like the rythym you created in this track.  I would be cool if you could expand the rest of the track with more variety and texture.  I think this track has a lot of potential :)

2 comments
    • Robert Seniuta
      by Robert Seniuta
      September 14, 2015

I've added some movement in the synth and added extra reverb. It's hard to notice but it makes a difference. I've replaced the SC file. Take a listen. I hope you like it,

• Steve Reightler
      by Steve Reightler
      September 15, 2015

It's getting there. How about some sort of drop around 2:29. You build there with the vocals and then it goes back to the melody. The drums need to have a some fills and then other places where they are minimal (like only the hats playing for instance)...  more

You must login to post a review.