by Steve Reightler in House about 27 April - report

Lo-Fi House 5 WIP

Been working on a track that I started about a month ago.  If you tuned in to last PIMP you heard a early version of this.  I feel like it has a bit of hybrid House/Acid/Techno vibe going on.   The arrangement has changed and I've added a few more elements.  The lead was originally done with a 303 plugin but I decided to use a Minimoog plugin instead.  The pad is the M1 DeePad with a lot of animated filter.  Hope you enjoy.  Thanks for listening.

Reviews: 7 • Score 5 • Views: 185
Browse by

by Fraser 4 about 14 May

Nice man, i can see why you chose to use minimoog over 303 on this.

by Oliver Evans about 28 April

A great track Steve, your best work yet IMO. Looking forward to the next one!

1 comment

by Francesca Maisano about 28 April

really cool! great vibes

1 comment

by Al Blivious about 27 April

This is sounding really good Steve, I remember this from the last Plugged In Session. I really like the arpegiatted synth that comes in the middle of the track. Thumbs up from me

1 comment

by Al Blivious about 27 April

This is sounding really good Steve, I remember this from the last Plugged In Session. I really like the arpegiatted synth that comes in the middle of the track. Thumbs up from me

by Avalon about 27 April

Love the vibe and the oldschool feel of the track. Very nice track :)

1 comment

by Marek K about 27 April

Steve, I'm always impressed by the great sounds in your tracks. Also in this track. I like the vibe in the track. It triggers some great memories. May I ask, which Minimoog plug in did you use?

1 comment
    • Steve Reightler
      by Steve Reightler
      28 April

Thanks Marek! :)
      Here's a link to the plugin: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/minimogueva-by-voltkitchen

You must login to post a review.