by Mark Whittaker in Trance about March 13, 2017 - report

Nightrogene

I started out trying to make a sort of trance track but then went a bit "off-piste".  Please give me any feedback for things I could improve as I still have a huge amount to learn.

Reviews: 4 • Score 1 • Views: 1060
Browse by

by Maison Caspian about August 26, 2019

I have learned the huge amount of knowledge that how we grow accustomed to the dark and use in the perfect manner. I still searching for the knowledge which help me more to improve myself.

• Score: 0

by elijah william about April 23, 2019

In Reading (the Academic form in any event), it's fundamental to adhere to the guidelines precisely (as usual), however there isn't an ideal opportunity to appropriately peruse the primary material (the example writings), notwithstanding for a local speaker who is a "brisk peruser"! The test in this paper is to remove and Homework Writing Help Service compose the predefined data that has been requested. A defense for this strategy for testing perusing capacity is that usually thought about a fundamental ability in a scholastic setting.

by play game about April 18, 2019

I am here for the share this nice post get open file explorer windows 10 in system here and save to all setting for batter create the folder here.

by Alex Phountzi 1 about March 13, 2017

I'm not trance expert but the main drum and bass groove sounds more techno to me and i really like it, i think maybe on the breakdowns bigger synth rather than what you have. For me this works quite well in its own right as it is though....

1 comment
    • Mark Whittaker
      by Mark Whittaker
      March 14, 2017

Hi Al - Thanks for the comments. Glad you like. Cheers, Mark

You must login to post a review.