by Agustin Pequeno in Deep House about August 31, 2015 - report

Above and Beyond- Counting down the days (Foggy remix)

Hey everyone! this is my remix of A&B, I hope you like it 

Reviews: 2 • Score 1 • Views: 1019
Browse by

by martin russ about September 1, 2015

The trouble with having previous reviews above the 'Your Review' box is that I try not to let them influence me too much. and then a glance at Steve Reightler's review and I'm thinking 'Hey, what would I do with that kick sound?' and I'm remixing it in my mind. 

I like the chilled, dreamlike quality of this. It suits the vocals and it takes me to another place - in fact, it takes me to the cornfield in the picture on a summer's day!

1 comment
    • Agustin Pequeno
      by Agustin Pequeno
      September 2, 2015

Hey, thank you for listening!, yes maybe i have to improve the kick or mix it in another way

by Steve Reightler about September 1, 2015

Interesting remix ... kind of a chilled version of the original.  I'm not sure of the effect you were going after with the kick but I'm thinking it sounds a little too filtered or "boxie" sounding.  Maybe it needs more tone and a little brighter transient.

1 comment
    • Agustin Pequeno
      by Agustin Pequeno
      September 2, 2015

At the beginning yes, the kick was filtered, and later I modified the kick and add some transients, but yes I listen to it again and the kick it´s not really punchy and it´s kinda dark for this type of track, thank for listening!

You must login to post a review.