by SVOZ in Pop about December 28, 2019 - report

RESET

The second track of our upcoming album PURE LOVE

Reviews: 3 • Score 1 • Views: 91
Browse by

by David Sephton about January 9

Hi Svoz, I agree with Louise that the the second half seemed to lack the impact of the first and would like to hear some greater variatons to keep the interest going - but really promising

• Score: 0
    1 comment
    • SVOZ
      by SVOZ
      January 13

Hi David, thanks for the comment I will dive in the track again and consider what you pointed out!

by Stavros Potamitis about January 6

Really like the synth work here Svoz and overall feel of the track. Better usage of reverb delays (and equing them appropriately) would create a more defined sense of space seperation and depth definition. Synth line at 1.30 could do with more saturation for some richer harmonic content. Also you could add new rhythmic elements (or alternate existing ones) and have more significant variations for the second part of the track as it did not maintain the interest as muchb as it should Great effort. 

1 comment
    • SVOZ
      by SVOZ
      January 13

Yeah Stavros thanks for pointing out the synth work. This was what most I like in producing the track! Soon I will post another version of the track including your comments! Thanks!

by Louise Bernard about January 4

Hi! I liked this. It made me smile and bounce in my chair for the first half. But I felt that it lost it's impact in the second half; the lead lost volume, while the vocal took over and it didn't seem as good as the first half. But hey, what do I know. I am a total newbie here!!! 

1 comment
    • SVOZ
      by SVOZ
      January 13

Hi Louise thanks for the feedback! I worked on the track for the release and your comment helped me to go further with the track!

You must login to post a review.