by Peter in Experimental about September 23 - report

PICHAK - Lemon Beach

I definitely nailed it. Witness me. Let me know what you think!

Find out more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzn505HDEM

Reviews: 4 • Score 1 • Views: 110
Browse by

by kayanoush vavella 1 about November 6

Yes ! you have nailed it, there is not much you need to do, except make more like it. 

• Score: 0
    1 comment
    • Peter
      by Peter
      November 22

appreciate it :)

by Lawrence Rice about October 10

Hello!

I really like the background bits like the sound of the gulls and what sounds like a wave being used as a textural ramp.

Nice vocals, I like the mix and the lyrics don't hold back and seem quite quirky and not what I'd expect from such a sweet backing! Very cool juxtaposition.

I think when the sort of lead synth melody kicks in around 1:05, it could do with some tweaks just to keep it moving, like maybe start it with a low pass filter and then sweep it up as an introduction, and just keeping the parameters of the synth shifting around so it keeps our ear interested.

The backing synth behind the lead melody is a really nice touch by the way, I think it helps to keep things interesting on repeated listens :)

1 comment
    • Peter
      by Peter
      October 16

Many thanks for the feedback. Interesting view you have there!

by ducklife hary about October 8

The song you shared is very good. The lyrics are very good and meaningful. I would love to listen to this song.

mapquest directions

1 comment
    • Peter
      by Peter
      October 16

I appreciate it, thank you.

by Stavros Potamitis about October 2

That sounds really professional Peter. Synth sound design is fantastic and drums sound punchy and fit well in the mix. Vocal also sits nicely. The only comment is that the synth line that come at 2.08 could take some work on the sound design and phrasing. Great work

1 comment
    • Peter
      by Peter
      October 16

Will keep that in mind. Thank you.

You must login to post a review.