by Matthew Bowden 1 in Trance about April 22, 2019 - report

Chocolate pudding

Apparently I confused my assignment and wrote the previous track. This is the actual assignment project I was supposed to be working on. Would love to have a few opinions if any one has time! Thank you
Reviews: 2 • Score 1 • Views: 198
Browse by

by pblank about April 26, 2019

Nice bit of ear candy  Matt, love the sweep & the underline of the bass together sound mad!. For me the track would be better without the vocals, I don't really think they are in the same context. 

• Score: 0
    1 comment
    • Matthew  Bowden 1
      by Matthew Bowden 1
      April 26, 2019

Yeah getting mixed reviews about the vocals. Ill search for some more. I mainly went for these as they werent too hard to tune up. Cheers man!

by Stavros Potamitis about April 24, 2019

I really like the atmospheres/textures on this. Synth work is also excellent and evolving in a satisfying manner. Your drums could do with more meticulous processing/ tone shaping. Vocal is also a little dry. Fantastic work overall. 

2 comments
    • Matthew  Bowden 1
      by Matthew Bowden 1
      April 25, 2019

Thank you very much! ~I cant wait to get to the processing part of the course. I appreciate the positive review :D

• Matthew  Bowden 1
      by Matthew Bowden 1
      April 30, 2019

I have changed it a little bit! would you mind re-listening? I havent processed the drums any more as I dont really know what i am doing but, I will experiment! cheers mate

You must login to post a review.