Little Update About Me And No-Attitude Records Showcase At Cafe 1001

Whats up everyone. I'm not sure if any of you know me but as you can see my name is Sam Shelley i'm a 22 year old DJ/Producer I was a past student at Point Blank did a four week summer DJ cousrse so I thought I would make a little post just to let people know a little update on what has happend for me since I left Point Blank. and to let any current point blank and any previous point blank students on here about my upcoming DJ gig. So I am currently a House & Techno Producer/DJ signed to record label No-Attitude Recordings. I signed 9 tracks to them last year and have a 3 track Tech House EP that came out through them at the end of April with more coming soon. Recently I have gained some intrest from Tech House label giants Toolroom Records and I am currently at the moment working on a track that I am hoping will get signed to them fingers crossed. I am also open to doing collaborations, working on tracks with other producers who might be interested. If you are interestes please hit me up with a message on here, on my Soundcloud which is https://soundcloud.com/samshelleymusic or on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/samshelleymusic/. Also any singers that might want to sing on some of my tracks please also send me a message and lets try and arrange something. Whilst being signed to No-Attitude Recordings I have been DJ for all therev label parties/showcases and as you can see from the picture there is a another label showcase coming up on the 3rd of July at are regular Cafe 1001 residancy which is where we have been playing every first Sunday of the month since Feburary. For this last showcase we have special guset Dan Formles who is a presenter on Hoxton FM every Friday night coming down to play. Its gonna be a good one. Please would any around on that day come down to Cafe 1001 on Brick Lane and support me and the label have a drink and listen to some great House & Techno music from some great DJ's

Dj gigs hoxton showcase 'Djing' no-attitude Sam Shelley Dan Formless East London Brick Lane Cafe 1001

Members login at top right or click here to register to add your comment or question.