seeking flatmate for July 1 - October 1

Hello!

I am a 22yo girl seeking a flatmate to share a private BNB for 3 months during my study at PB. I am from California and I've just enrolled into the intro to music production and music composition programs. Someone else in their 20s would be ideal but I am not too picky, as long as we are both respectful of each other's space. My flatmate would need to have a similar if not equal budget as me (£600/month per person). I am looking on both Craigslist UK and airbnb. I've also posted to multiple facebook groups with little luck. I wanted to live in a nice spacious place with not too many roommates that I can also consider my own home for the time I am in london. The areas that I am looking into are near the school but are pricey. I think the best option would be to get a one bedroom with a spacious living room. I would take either room. 

If you are interested in getting to know me and would consider living with me please feel free to add/message me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bryanna.kelly

cheers,

bryanna

london Flat flatemate roommate rooms shoreditch hoxton

Members login at top right or click here to register to add your comment or question.