DJ OPPORTUNITIES/ 12TH OCTOBER

Hi everyone!

I'm a student at PB London and would like ALL DJ's to get in touch with me because a club manager has asked me if i know any other Djs to potentially play sets at Lightbox London and boat parties!

I've got a set coming up on Friday the 12th of October at Lightbox (you may have seen the square 'IbizaLove' orange flyers around school) and would be over the moon if any of you could come and support me. If you're also interested in playing, i would be more than happy to introduce you to the club manager/ promoter so you can get slots.

I know all of you have such busy schedules but if you do end up without anything to do next Friday then pop in and we'll have a groove. Even if you're not interested in playing sets, if you could come and show your support it would mean the absolute world to me!! 

If youre interested in coming or have any questions - my number is 07810597236. Tickets are 20 quid at the door, or 10 pound each through me! 

Cheers guys have a great week and maybe see some of you there :)

Jules 

Members login at top right or click here to register to add your comment or question.