What is your experience with mixcloud

Hello guy's.

I was wondering what is your experience with mixcloud? Have you ever promoted (paid) something there? I did and it turned out to be a fake service. During promotion, I was checking several times if my mix pops up somewhere but it did not, so I have asked them what is going on. After several weeks silence I had to officially warn them to provide evidence of their service - eventually after 6 weeks of emailing they paid my money back. 2nd story happened recently. Together with Brighton Music conference they started a competition. I submitted my mix along with other fellow dj's, but we (or at least I) never get to hear the final result. BMC has ended now, so I assume it should have been announced earlier. Even if I did not win I would expect from them to announce the winners. Is it all fake or is it just me having a bad luck with mixcloud. (and i have not talked about the asian dj's taking over all the charts with their countles listeners)

George

Mixcloud

Members login at top right or click here to register to add your comment or question.