**Looking for roommates/room in house** - wanting to move to London by 20th September

Hello!!

My name is Flo, I am a 20 year old (previous) 'Gap-year' student from the Midlands, wanting to move to London and so - looking for some roomies! 

I am an aspiring creative (Radio presenter, Actor, Podcaster) interested in the Radio courses at Point Blank and looking to start a course (to be decided asap) on the 25th September. 

I am enrolling quite 'last-minute' (as you might have gathered) and so (as you can see) am quite keen to crack on with sorting out my accomodation for the next year.

Is there anyone with a spare room that needs filling/anyone needing to look for a house ASAP with people and need a roomie/anyone with knowledge of good and cheap housing (student or not) nearby? I'm quiet, clean, sociable and respectful of other people's space. 

My maximum budget is 650 pcm, but apart from that I am not picky. 

Thanks for reading my post! I look forward to (hopefully) hearing from some of you haha! Do comment or send me an email at florence@cherrypoolfarm.com

Flo :)

#housing

Members login at top right or click here to register to add your comment or question.